All students stand at their desk. The teacher walks around the room with the Kaboom can to each student one at a time. The student will:
1. draw a card out of the Kaboom can,
2. answer the basic fact problem,
3. answer correctly and the student stays standing,
4. answer incorrectly and the student sits down,
5. draw a Kaboom! card and the student sits down.
The last student standing is the winner.
Here's how I made my new Kaboom cans...
|One can for each operation|
2. Measure and cut colorful scrapbook paper.
3. Glue paper on cans.
4. Add stickers and done!
You can print out the addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division cards here.
Side note, have fun with it! Do a little dance or make up a cheer when we get to the doubles (1+1, 2x2, etc.)